OntimeCars is a car rental portal which connects our customers with selected cab operators from us. Our responsibility is to choose the best and economical cab operator for your tour and connect with you. We always act as simple interface between cab operator and customer. We constantly follow our cab rental vendors to provide the best services to customers. Prompt service and best rates are main motto of ours for our customers. OntimeCars is ONLY a cab booking/renting agent. It does not operate cab services of its own. In order to provide a comprehensive choice of cab operators, available timings and prices to customers, it has tied up with many cab operators.
Terms and Conditions
1. By accepting the terms and conditions the customer accepts that OntimeCars may send the alerts to the mobile phone number provided by the customer while registering for the service or to any such number replaced and informed by the customer. The customer acknowledges that the alerts will be received only if the mobile phone is in ‘On’ mode to receive the SMS. If the mobile phone is in ‘Off’’ mode then the customer may not get / get after delay any alerts sent during such period.
2. OntimeCars will make best efforts to provide the service and it shall be deemed that the customer shall have received the information sent from OntimeCars as an alert on the mobile phone number provided during the course of cab booking and OntimeCars shall not be under any obligation to confirm the authenticity of the person(s) receiving the alert. The customer cannot hold OntimeCars liable for non-availability of the service in any manner whatsoever.
3. The customer acknowledges that the SMS service provided by OntimeCars is an additional facility provided for the customer’s convenience and that it may be susceptible to error, omission and/ or inaccuracy. In the event the customer observes any error in the information provided in the alert, OntimeCars shall be immediately informed about the same by the customer and OntimeCars will make best possible efforts to rectify the error as early as possible. The customer shall not hold OntimeCars liable for any loss, damages, claim, expense including legal cost that may be incurred/ suffered by the customer on account of the SMS facility.
4. The customer acknowledges that the clarity, readability, accuracy, and promptness of providing the service depend on many factors including the infrastructure, connectivity of the service provider. OntimeCars shall not be responsible for any non-delivery, delayed delivery or distortion of the alert in any way whatsoever.
5. The customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless OntimeCars and the SMS service provider including its officials from any damages, claims, demands, proceedings, loss, cost, charges and expenses whatsoever including legal charges and attorney fees which OntimeCars and the SMS service provider may at any time incur, sustain, suffer or be put to as a consequence of or arising out of (i) misuse, improper or fraudulent information provided by the customer, (ii) the customer providing incorrect number or providing a number that belongs to that of an unrelated third party, and/or (iii) the customer receiving any message relating to the travel itinerary information, booking confirmation, modification to a booking, cancellation of booking, change in cab schedule, delay, and/or rescheduling from OntimeCars and/or the SMS service provider.
6. By accepting the terms and conditions the customer acknowledges and agrees that OntimeCars may call the mobile phone number provided by the customer while registering for the service or to any such number replaced and informed by the customer, for the purpose of collecting feedback from the customer regarding their travel, the cab facilities and/or services of the cab operator.
7. Grievances and claims related to the cab journey should be reported to OntimeCars support team within five days of your travel date.
8. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
9. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
11. Most one-way Drop/Pickup packages include charges for Toll, Fuel, and Driver Allowance & A/C. All other packages like based on per km rate (e.g. Outstation Return trips, Local Trips) do not include Toll, Driver night allowance charges. In some packages where mentioned these may be excluded, please read Service & package description carefully.
12. Parking charges – (if any) would be extra at actuals to be paid by the customer. Interstate taxes, permit fees (which are inured rarely on certain highways) would be extra.
13. By default all Airport Pickups (where advance payment is not made) require that you call our Call center or the Driver (No. provided in SMS/email) after landing and inform about your arrival. The Driver sometimes may not enter the Parking lot unless your call is received or OntimeCars team track the flight arrival and instruct him for the same. In case you need Pickup with Name board/Placard it is necessary to make payment in advance.
14. In the event of any accident or damage to the vehicle, or theft, the Hirer should inform cab driver and is required to obtain a First Information Report from the nearest police station at their own cost. For such events OntimeCars should not be hold responsible for any losses arises due to it.
15. OntimeCars make efforts to select vendors based on their reliability and quality of service. We regularly check that vendor cars are comprehensively insured including 3rd party cover but in certain events vendors may use cabs not already verified by the OntimeCars. Claims if any will be settled as per existing laws in India by the concerned insurance company or the owner of the cab.
16. Due to certain unavoidable and unforeseen reasons, cab booked by you may get delayed or cancelled from OntimeCars then in that cases customers should not hold us responsible for such losses.